What we are doing in the Studio upon reopening to protect our stylists and clients as best we can
- All stylists will be required to wear masks.
- Limiting the number of people in the Studio.
- Providing safe 6-foot distance between stations.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing all workspaces/tools/shampoo bowls etc. between each client
- Stylists are not allowed to come to work sick or if they have a fever.
- Anti-bacterial gel will be provided for each station.
- Constant hand washing.
Here is what we expect from you!
- Clients are also required to wear masks. Please wear your mask as you enter the Studio.
- Please come to your appointment alone, only clients with appointments will be allowed in the Studio.
- You may come in to wait for your appointment, if we have too many people inside, you will be asked to wait in your car.
- PLEASE do not come into the Studio if you are sick or feverish OR have been traveling out of Springfield in the last 14 days.
- Please be courteous of those around you and maintain proper social distancing.
- Use antibacterial gel provided before sitting in your Stylists chair.
- ENJOY your appointment!! A fresh hair-do is the BEST medicine!